Who loves a great crockpot recipe? This is one our family’s faves! It is SO simple and makes BUNCHES! You will have a fridge full and it only gets better each day. There are several different versions of this recipe, but I narrowed it down to the shortest ingredients list possible .. NO ONE HAS TIME FOR LONG LIST! The flavor is still perfect and a crowd pleaser!
YOU WILL NEED:
- 4 chicken breast
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 cans of Great Northern Beans
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 – 4oz cans of diced green chiles
- sea salt, black pepper, and garlic
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Season and coat chicken breast with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder (if you have minced garlic use 2 cloves) and allow the chicken to cook on low for 8 hours in crockpot or on high for four hours. You can cube and sauté the chicken as well if you have time to cook immediately and not use a crockpot. Personally I prefer the shredded chicken and saves me time over the stove!
- Once you get home and chicken is ready you can shred it and then add all other ingredients. DO NOT DRAIN the beans! Allow to heat and mix well.
- If it is hot then it is time to serve! (20-30 minutes) We love eating with chips and top with cheese, sour cream, and avocado.
Hope your family enjoys as much as ours does! Most of all I hope this gives you busy mommas another dinner time winner!
In case you missed when I shared the first recipe here is the link:
It may be even easier than the recipe I shared today and my family loves it just as much!